Whether you are dealing with a new injury, or an old injury that has never healed properly, chiropractic can help. Suffering from neck pain, shoulder/upper back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, disc herniations, headaches? These are just some of the conditions that we successfully treat.
Perhaps you have no pain, but are feeling stiff and inflexible. Chiropractic will improve your range of motion and flexibility. We work with you to uncover the sources of your pain and stiffness. We’ll look at your work environment, posture, exercise regiment, sleeping position, and other factors that may be contributing to your condition.
Our treatments may include any of the following:
- Traditional chiropractic adjustments
- Drop table and SOT blocking
- Activator and Arthrostim, (these instruments allow us to perform spinal adjustments on people who require or desire a lighter touch)
deep tissue muscle work, (trigger point therapy, myofascial release, McKenzie protocols for disc bulges/herniations)
- Exercise and stretch instruction, including core strengthening and stabilization techniques
- Ergonomics and posture guidance
In addition, we offer Cold Laser Therapy to enhance healing.
Want more information about Cold Laser Therapy?